badge

Friday, December 4, 2015

My City DELHI

I always believe that it doesn't matter how much you roam around the world or go to places exploring them but there is always one city which has a special  place in your heart and you crave to go there often if you aren't living in that city or you don't want to leave that with your heart. We want reasons to just spend our time there doing the stuff we love and sometimes doing nothing but the fact that we are present there fills us with a feeling of content in our heart. It's like that your heart knows that there is a strong connect between you and that particular place.
For me, Delhi is my city, my birthplace, my parents brought me up here, I did my schooling and higher education here itself. If all that's not enough then all my friends and relatives belong to Delhi which are strong reasons for me to prove my liking for it.
Okay, now digging deeper into the topic, the reasons stated above are more personal rather than rational or logical,hence getting straightaway to the point, let's focus on the things which Delhi has to offer. First of all, Delhi is the capital & metropolitan city of India. It offers the much needed infrastructure of all the form of public transport required to make your daily life smooth and stress free. With Delhi Metro, the city is well inter-connected in itself but also with the NCR zone and wherever the DMRC has not yet crawled, the DTC buses are reaching there.
Also, Delhi has been blessed with a rich cultural heritage and a great political history at its background too.
What I love the most about my city is that it has a lot of markets to shop from such as Kamla Nagar, Chandni Chowk, Khan Market, Defense Colony, Sarojini Nagar, Connaught Place,etc. Trust me this list can go on and on. With the trend of shopping malls popping up in the city every here and there in the last decade also made it a delight for the shopping lovers, even few days earlier, one of my friend mentioned that this time in Delhi,one can name a big topnotch brand and find their retail store nearby them. With the recent inaugural of brand houses like GAP, H&M and Aeropostale, the shopaholics can never be more merrier.
Now, after all the facts, I can easily conclude that Delhi city has been designed in such a way that all the people of India or abroad coming here are being welcomed with a warm heart. With increasing trend of urbanization in the metropolitan, this city has been driven by an intangible force to keep its humbleness, welcoming attitude still intact at its place which makes it great totally for me and I can feel myself somewhere connected to people living there.
I can actually point out the resemblance between the Tata Motors Television Commercial of Lionel Messi's #MadeOfGreat and Delhi because both are made of great, it's people like us who made it great.

                                

No comments :

Post a Comment