badge

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Holi and Me!!

HOLI

My Holi and my Childhood story

Holi is a festival of colors, joy and happiness brings color to our boring life.This festival brings out the hidden notorious child from every person. We all remember the stories of our last holi party and we all our excited for the coming one's too. Coloring each and every corner and person with our pichkaris and colors. As my childhood has been very crazy and awesome, I remember  how I eat all the sweets and gunjiyas a lot like a monster (may be i have a sweet tooth) and irritates my mom a month before to make gunjiyas for me and my friends. I used to target the most irritating uncle and aunties of my colony by my water balloons on holi. (I don't support throwing water  balloons 2-3 weeks before holi).

I respect people's choices  like some people love to play and celebrate holi and some don't. And some who loved to but they can't because they are now way too busy for holi :-(. (I feel sorry and my sympathies are with them) But in my opinion people can find out a little time from their busy schedules to be a part of this and celebrate it like 
" Bachpan Vali Holi".

Things I really do not support in the name of HOLI are :
Permanent colors, paints, grease, spray, etc. etc. because my mom is little too much concern or should I say paranoid about my skin and hair. And uses of all this during holi gives my mom an excuse to stop me from playing holi ( I know it's sad). On my behalf I just want to say that I  make sure that all my friends and family members use organic colors but still my mom worries about my skin and hair a lot and I being a totally rebellious daughter play holi with my friends with or without permission of mother. So, me and my mom comes to a conclusion to protect me, my skin  and hair from the harsh colors ( oh yeahhh!!!!) and that is oiling. Most of you know this trick right??? ( and if you don't then you can thanks me too ). Me and my mum protects my hair from the harsh colors by applying oil to my hair and skin.
Benefits : When you take a shower after playing holi the color slips out from you skin and hair very easily and does not damage skin or hair at all. And this is I have been doing since my childhood :-).

I wish you all a happy and safe  Holi  and please do not use HARSH & PERMANENT COLORS and take out a little time out from your busy schedule to celebrate this festival of joy and play your BACHPAN VALI HOLI again.♥
'Khelo KhulKe Holi Guys'.
Love and peace.

I’m pledging to #KhulKeKheloHoli this year by sharing my Holi memories at BlogAdda in association with Parachute Advansed.

1 comment :