badge

Monday, April 4, 2016

#MyMowgliMemory

Whenever I see my cousin who is 4 years old in his underwear, I always get on to my memory of the song 'Jungle Jungle Pata Chala Hai, Chaddi Pehen Ke Phool Khila Hai' and I walk down into the memory lane of Mowgli and his animal friends. That was a good time to cherish when on every Sunday, 'The Jungle Book' episodes started telecasting. And with the news of the release of the remake of 'The Jungle Book', I am dying out of anticipation to relive my childhood moments and want to hop on the ride of excitement as soon as it can.
The Jungle Book series according to me was a complete package of a family of misfits that gels together coherently. There was the black panther, Bagheera who kind of played the father figure in Mowgli's Jungle life, like he was strict and many times rude to him in order to protect him from the wild because he had a soft heart at the core like dads. He was the one who was always there to make sure he was safe from the wrath of Shere Khan, the bad tiger. In the end, he was always at the hour of need to knock some sense into his head, guiding him in journey of adventures. 
And then there was Baloo, the big bear who played the role of a maternal figure into Mowgli, his joyful nature, sweet talks with him and showering him with love and affection, teaching him to be  modest and a noble soul has filled the void of not having a mother in his incomplete life.

And how can I forget Kaa, the Python, oh my goodness, she was a complete riot of laughter & a total goof ball. The moment she enters into the picture, you cannot stop yourself from laughing out loud, I bet she was that hilarious, even thinking and writing about her made me smile. She was that friend which we have in our life to hang around and a kind of one that helps you to let go off the worries.

Also, just like the sad case with us of humans of discriminating others on the basis of their race, the animals too followed the same code when they had  to choose the new leader of their pack of wolves, they disqualified Mowgli because he was human despite of the fact that their own head wanted the same and believed that he was capable to take the responsibility.
So, we can deduce that they were not related by blood, flesh or skin but they were bonded together with the bond of love which is quite difficult to explain & comprehend from words.


I’m blogging about #MyMowgliMemory at BlogAdda.

No comments :

Post a Comment